About Me

My photo
Taman, Bali, Indonesia
I am just a 38 years old fellow from a small village named Taman, on the island of Bali. There is nothing that is too special about me. I am not a person with degree but I always love to have opportunity to learn new things in my life. I am working just as a driver and tour guide for Bali and I have been happy doing it for more than 16 years now and it might be the only things that I can do for the rest of my life.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Sun is still shining

It has been quit a while that I haven't written anything on this blog. Life has been keeping me busy and there have been so much going on in my life that has taken so much of my limited energy. Sometimes, I feel so tired and not really eager to go on and wish that my time is up at this moment. It would be a lot easier as I am not sure what I would expect to go further. It is all about the same from day to day and it seems that it is not worth it. It feels like it is just a waste of time.

When I see the sun rising on the east, it seems that it is going to give me a better hope for a better day and at least that I can still feel the warmth of its light that is shining down through the foliage around my little home.

Maybe, I should try to go on and feel the warmth of its light to energize me to accomplish my tasks that has been given to my temporal life. A life that is filled with disappointment, depression, failure and frustration. Even though, I often think that those are the things that teach me to be mature and giving me a certain value of my life.

As long as the sun is shining on me, I know that I have to live on and do my best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Wayan,

Why are you so depressed and frustrated?

Your older post (below) was so positive.

I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK :-)

Unknown said...

Wayan,
Remember me, Ann Adachi from Seattle? I thought about you today and wanted to know how you are. I found this blog and was sad to know that you, my dear friend, seem so depressed. Meeting you, when Janine and I went to Bali, changed my life. You have no idea how your beautiful spirit, deep wisdom and being such a global citizen of the world affected me. Please email me at: ann.adachi@gmail.com and let me know how you are!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Necessity is the mother of invention..........................